Great sunny day today.. :)
Yeah! Today we just want to share about this high school blog competition that organized by CESI (Canadian Education Service International) as the best education consultan.
How is it going?
CESI designed this Blog Competition to encourage the students to share their knowledge about Canada and to raise greater awareness and interest on Canada, especially on Canadian socio, cultural and education system.
And Here It is.. CESI Proudly Present..
With some rules and regulations of course :
1. RULES & REGULATIONS:
- This contest is open only to high school students (grade 10, 11 or 12) in Indonesia.
- Participant is free to choose Blog Provider (Blogspot, Wordpress, etc).
- Registration is Free, Complete the online application form and related registration information from CESI’s website http://www.studyandworkincanada.org/?sec=form, (make sure you fill out all the required fields).
- The deadline for final registration and final entry submission is Monday February 28th, 2011. (Extend until: March 14, 2011).
- Participants can submit their entry as a combination of narrative text, plans, images, photos, and diagrams.
- In each entry, participant must write/post 2 articles (min. 1000 words) with the following fixed theme:
- a posting on : Study in Canada : your posting on Study in Canada must have at least one (1) mention of Canadian Education Services International (CESI).
- a posting on either : Socio, Culture, Experiences or Tourism in Canada.
- During competition participant must put CESI Blog Competition Banner below on their blog at Header / Sidebar / Footer and link the banner to www.studyandworkincanada.org after they submit the registration form until 31st august 2011.
- Blog Competition Banner:
Banner Direct Link
- Entries can be in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- Entries that are inappropriate, lewd, obscene, pornographic, disparaging of the theme or otherwise contain objectionable material will be disqualified.
- 10 Best blog will be announced at CESI website on April 1st, 2011 for Public Vote
- Public vote will start 01~30 April 2011 for the selection of “Favorite Blog”
- Official Announcement of winners: Tuesday, May 10th, 2011.
All Entries will be reviewed and evaluated by the jury based on the following judging criteria:
- Conformance with the theme, ie. How the blog related to the theme provided; (10%)
- Content: Qualities of ideas, including novelty and originality of the blog entry, Quality of communications, including clarity of message. (40%)
- Creativity of the blog design; (15%)
- The blog's interest and appeal to other users/readers, based on quality and number of postings/comments; (10%)
- Activities of each Blog (25%)
Decisions of judges are final and binding. Winner will be notified by email and announcement of winners will also be posted on CESI’s website.
- First Prize : Rp4.000.000,-
- Second Prize : Rp2.000.000,-
- Third Prize : Rp1.000.000,-
- Favourite Blog (voted by viewers/readers):Rp2.000.000,-
ALL TAXES AND ANY APPLICABLE WITHOLDING AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Rules and by the decisions of CESI, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
- Return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Any potential winner who cannot be contacted within 15 days of attempted first notification will forfeit his/her prize.
- As a condition of entry, participants agree that CESI shall have the right to use, display, copy, publish or make available the articles/entries submitted by the participants, to use these for any promotional purposes CESI deems appropriate, and to allow the submissions and ideas contained in them to pass into the public domain.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for, and winners consent to, CESI and its agencies to use a winner’s name and entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- CESI is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- Participants certify that their entry is original and that they have the right to submit the Entry in the Contest.
Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any participant concerning identity, postal address, telephone number, ownership of right or non-compliance with these rules or the like will result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Contest. CESI further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party or otherwise does not comply with these official rules.
- CESI is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission.
- CESI is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind.
- CESI is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by CESI on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, CESI reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- CESI reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- CESI further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Lucky Draw for Blog Readers
Give your comments to get a chance to win Original Justin Bieber Merchandise!!!
CESI will give away 10 Original Justin Bieber Merchandise to readers who share their comments.
How to Enter
To enter this competition you need to do 2 things:
- In the comment space (to be provided from April 1st, 2011 until April 30th, 2011) please leave us a comment telling us which blog of the Top 10 Finalist you love the most and why. Your comments will help us to find the category winner for “Favorite Blog”.
- You can start sharing your comments from April 1st, 2011 until April 30th, 2011.
At the end of the competition, CESI will choose 50 top comments and ruffle them to determine the 10 winners to win Original Justin Bieber Merchandise.
And NOW here it is Spada CANADA! Explore this blog to enlarge your Canada knowledge 'cause we provide you some information about Canada Tourism, Socio-Cultural and about Education in Canada..